How healthy are you?
This fitness age calculator uses formulas that are peer reviewed. The research used includes citations, and developed by real-world results. These tests result from extensive testing, research, and practical trial. The test you are about to explore will help you to realize your current physical standing.
Your physical fitness is a product of your cardiovascular fitness, lifestyle, dietary habits, sleep patterns, and physical activity. Your results contain information related to the answers you submit. There are many values explored related to exercise participation, and exercise intensity. Your geographic location, ethnicity, gender, and age is considered in relationship to other data entered. Your calculated maximum heart rate, and waist measurement is also evaluated. Your resting heart rate, and other body metrics conclude the necessary data input. This data, and calculated factors express your VO2 Max , or your cardiovascular fitness. We do not share your information, or results with anyone — period.
Health & Fitness Calculators
- 2. What is my ideal body weight?
- 3. What is my BMI?
- 4. What is my body fat percentage?
- 5. How many calories do I need daily?
- 6. How much protein do I need?
- 7. What is my heart rate zone?
- 8. How many calories do I burn?
- 9. What is my VO2 Max?
- 10. What is my fat-free mass index?
- 11. My Max HR if I'm on beta-blockers?