Health & Fitness Calculators
- 1. What is my real fitness age?
- 2. What is my ideal body weight?
- 3. What is my BMI?
- 4. What is my body fat percentage?
- 5. How many calories do I need daily?
- 6. How much protein do I need?
- 7. What is my heart rate zone?
- 8. How many calories do I burn?
- 9. What is my VO2 Max?
- 10. What is my fat-free mass index?
- 11. My Max HR if I'm on beta-blockers?
<iframe width="100%" height="380" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" src="https://tribelocus.com/macronutrients-calculator/"></iframe>
Do you need help with nutrition?
If you need help learning how to maintain an ideal nutrition plan, find an exercise instructor by entering your city into our searchable directory.
If you are a personal trainer, exercise instructor, pilates, yoga, or aerial fitness teacher, register your business, and website, in our directory so that people looking for help can contact you. Simply click on the blue triangle above to the right. Yes, it’s free – always.